- What is Reggie?
- We believe in living holistically, from the regimens you create for yourself, to the regimens you create for your dog. That’s why we created Reggie to bridge the gap between you and your dog’s everyday wellness regimens.
- Where are your products made?
- Our supplements are made in the USA with domestic + imported ingredients. Our supplier is a National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) Preferred Supplier and is Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certified.
- Can my dog take Reggie's supplements with other medications?
- If your dog is currently taking any prescription medication, we recommend reaching out to your veterinarian to ensure that there are no issues taking our supplements along with your dog's prescription.
- Will my dog like the taste?
Our supplements are delicious soft chews that have gone through extensive palatability testing to make sure that even the pickiest dogs will love the taste! However, if your dog is one of the rare dogs who doesn't like the taste of our supplements, we recommend breaking up the soft chews into their food or mixing them with cheese or peanut butter. If this still does not work, reach out to us at email@example.com.
- How do I access my Reggie account?
If you know your login information, you can access your account through the "My Account" page.
If you have a recurring subscription with Reggie but do not remember making an account, you can create an account using the "Create Account" page. To access your existing subscription, please create your account using the email you provided during your first order.
- How does my subscription work?
- We have set up our subscriptions at Reggie to ensure your dog always has enough supplements on hand and that you don't receive more before you need them. Shipments will arrive based on the schedule indicated in your order, based on your dog's weight.
- Can I change my delivery schedule?
Of course! You can adjust your schedule at any time through the my account page or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I pause my subscription, replace a product, or skip a shipment?
You bet! This can be done via the my account page or by emailing us at email@example.com.
- How do I cancel my subscription?
While we hate to see a customer go, we want to make it easy to cancel your subscription should your needs change (no jumping through hoops like some other brands). Simply cancel via the my account page or shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is Reggie's return policy?
At Reggie, we proudly stand behind our products.
For our consumable products (chews, spreads, and powders), we offer a 100% money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our products, you can request to be refunded within 60 days of your very first purchase.
For our physical products (such as our Stimulating Feeder Mat and Soothing Lick Mat), we are able to accept returns on unused products for a full refund. If your product has been used, we are only able to offer a refund in the form of a Reggie gift card.
If you would like to receive a refund, please contact us at email@example.com. Refunds will be issued by us at our sole discretion. Refunds will be issued to the form of payment used for the purchase and can take 3-5 business days to process. Shipping is non-refundable and refunds do not include the cost of shipping.
- How much does shipping cost?
- Shipping is always free on subscriptions and on all orders over $59. For orders under $59, standard shipping is a $4.99 flat rate.
- How long will it take for me to receive my order?
- We aim to have all orders delivered within 3-7 days. If you need your products more quickly, we offer 2-5 day expedited shipping for a small additional fee.
- What payment methods does Reggie accept?
- Reggie accepts all major credit cards (American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa), as well as Apple Pay, Google Pay, Paypal, and Shop Pay.